- Devrom® FAQs
- What Is Devrom®?
- What Is An Internal Deodorant?
- How Does Devrom® Work?
- Is Devrom® Safe?
- What Are The Ingredients In Devrom®?
- How Should I Take Devrom®?
- What Is The Difference Between Devrom® Chewable Tablets and Capsules?
- Are There Side Effects From Taking Devrom®?
- Can I Take Devrom® With Other Medications?
- Can Nursing or Pregnant Mothers Take Devrom®?
- Do I Need To Take Devrom® With Food?
- How Did Devrom® Get Its Name?
- Does Devrom® Contain Gluten?
- Does Devrom® Work For Bad Breath (Halitosis)?
- What Else Can I Do For Smelly Gas In Addition To Using Devrom®?
- What If I Have More Questions About Devrom®?
- Is Devrom® Okay For My Pet?
Questions always arise when considering to start a new medication. Will it work? How will it work? Is it safe for me? Devrom® has been FDA approved for over 50 years and is a safe and healthy way to eliminate odors from stool and flatulence that are embarassing.